Similar words: heave, weave, leave, here and there, heaven, heavens, leave for, leave off. Meaning: [-vd] n. a person who has suffered the death of someone they loved. adj. sorrowful through loss or deprivation.
Random good picture Not show
1. She expressed her sympathy to the bereaved family.
2. He was bereaved of his wife last year.
3. The clergy prey on bereaved families.
4. The bereaved parents wept openly.
5. The bereaved is / are still in mourning.
6. Mr Dinkins visited the bereaved family to offer comfort.
7. The plane crash bereaved her of her busband.
8. The accident bereaved Jack of his wife.
9. Therapists were brought in to counsel the bereaved.
10. Our sympathies go to the bereaved.
11. Illness bereaved her of her husband.
12. We sympathized with the bereaved family.
13. The war bereaved us of our home.
14. He wanted to show his sympathy for the bereaved.
15. Out of consideration for the bereaved family's feelings the papers did not print the story.
16. The recent outbreak of hepatitis bereaved the happy family of three members.
17. What do bereaved people think of their efforts?
18. Both were bereaved, and both were seasoned adventurers.
19. The loneliness that bereaved people feel can be intense.
20. She instead became a lonely bereaved widow.
21. The poor, sick, bereaved, came knocking at the door.
22. The bereaved mother stood by her son's grave.
23. He longed to be reunited with his bereaved family.
24. The bereaved are normally anxious for a speedy conclusion in these tragic cases.
25. For those widowed or bereaved in other ways, victory must have had a hollow sound.
26. Parents have joined with health experts to produce a video for bereaved families.
27. The flags were lowered out of deference to the bereaved family.sentencedict.com/bereaved.html
28. Journalists stayed away from the funeral out of consideration for the bereaved family.
29. The ceremony was an ordeal for those who had been recently bereaved.
30. The sudden death of a loved one can often leave the bereaved with an agonising sense of unfinished business.
More similar words: heave, weave, leave, here and there, heaven, heavens, leave for, leave off, leave out, depraved, leave alone, leave behind, eavesdropping, ethereal, whereas, cereal, here and now, thereafter, be responsible for, whereabouts, heavy, dived, heaving, heavily, endeavour, derived, live down, revived, observed, reserved.