Similar words: copious, dubiously, anxiously, furiously, obviously, previously, notoriously, laboriously. Meaning: adv. in an abundant manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. We ate and drank copiously at the party.
2. Then she wept copiously.
3. The victims were bleeding copiously.
4. She wept copiously over the loss of her lover.
5. She leant forward and vomited copiously on the floor.
6. Use colors, drawings and symbols copiously.
7. Australian shrub whose flowers yield honey copiously.
8. Design copiously the hydraulic top drive taps the important parts of drilling motor.
9. While it rained copiously on the surrounding highlands, It'seldom rained in Eden proper.
10. The epiphyseal-metaphyseal regions are copiously supplied by vessels entering from the periphery and by the nutrient artery.
11. This well - organized, unified course copiously illustrated, amply cross - referenced, and fully indexed.
12. The coelomic cavity is also copiously with warm sterile saline, then the fluid is suctioned out.
13. Their mouths water copiously when they see the respect in which those small moneybags are held.
14. It cut right into my flesh, and I bled copiously.
15. The blond young man from the back door stepped into the living room; his nose was running grossly and copiously.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. A fragment was rubbed into the eyes, causing them to water copiously.
17. The emigrants embarked in a little ship. She probably leaked copiously.
More similar words: copious, dubiously, anxiously, furiously, obviously, previously, notoriously, laboriously, consciously, voraciously, avariciously, precariously, subconsciously, pious, raucously, nervously, sensuously, anonymously, tremulously, fortuitously, incredulously, anomalously, courageously, simultaneously, contemptuously, propitious, monotonously, photocopier, public opinion, microscopically.