Random good picture Not show
(1) She had a lifelong commitment to feminism.
(2) Feminism is simply another device to ensnare women.
(3) She's always expounding on the latest dogmas of feminism.
(4) So many people think feminism is a dirty word.
(5) It's in-your-face feminism, and it's meant to shock.
(6) Her opposition to abortion and feminism mark her as a convinced traditionalist.
(7) Radical feminism is currently the fashionable topic among the chattering classes.
(8) He pays lip - service to feminism but his wife still does all the housework.
(9) Despite rumours to the contrary, feminism is alive and well.
(10) "Not all feminism has to be like this," Jo maintains.
(11) Feminism must address issues beyond the concerns of middle-class whites.
(12) She didn't talk the talk of feminism, but her career was the most important thing in her life.
(13) Friends, this is radical feminism.
(14) A further structural difference was the impact of feminism.
(15) The use of the term feminism here requires explanation.
(16) It is heavily indebted to western feminism.
(17) Second-wave western feminism began by neglecting or rejecting lesbianism.
(18) Feminism is seen as a dynamic of social change.
(19) So does feminism have anything to offer? Sentencedict.com
(20) Essentially feminism is a perspective rather than a particular set of prescriptive values.
(21) The other main strand in nineteenth-century feminism accepted the idea of women as the natural guardians of the moral order.
(22) Psychoanalytically-influenced woman-centred feminism identifies this psychological subject specifically with femininity.
(23) Marxist feminism, like radical feminism, regards the relationship between the sexes as political: that is, about power.
(24) Feminism exists outside the realm of political instrumentality, as an idea.
(25) She was accused of not taking a stand on feminism or civil rights.
(26) She'd never felt the need to carry the banner of feminism.
(27) J.B. I don't want to be too obvious about feminism.
(28) Thus the department's structuralist lectures on structuralism, the department's feminist lectures on feminism, and so on.
(29) He saw himself suddenly, a fat man on a bed, haranguing his daughter about feminism.
(30) By 1985, when the psychoanalysts attempted to reintroduce masochism, a backlash against feminism, against uppity women, was current.
More similar words: feminist, reminiscent, effeminate, ministry, minister, diminish, diminished, miniskirt, administer, administrator, administering, administrative, administration, finis, finish, finished, remind, euphemism, finish up, sinister, seminar, eminent, communism, organism, eminence, reminder, seemingly, mechanism, finish with, minion.