Random good picture Not show
(1) Environmentalists say that diverting water from the river will lower the water table and dry out wells.
(2) Lena quickly jumped in with a diverting remark.
(3) He was accused of diverting some of the firm's money into his own pocket.
(4) It's a marvellous game for diverting restless children on long car journeys.
(5) She insists on diverting to a village close to the airport.
(6) In passing it gave much diverting information.
(7) Farmers were illegally diverting water to save their crops.
(8) So persuasive she could consider diverting into management consultancy.
(9) Far from diversity diverting our focus from national security issues[sentencedict.com/diverting.html], it strengthens us as an agency.
(10) First, ASWs took responsibility for decisions diverting individuals from compulsory admission.
(11) It is an entirely diverting and unusual book, and is full of pictures of bosoms and bums.
(12) By diverting purchasing power from private spenders to government, taxes free resources from private uses.
(13) The cost of diverting mains services and public utilities can be very expensive and in certain situations virtually impossible.
(14) We heard that he was accusing us of diverting all the water on to his field.
(15) It was a witty and diverting programme.
(16) It was a commodious and a diverting life.
(17) Nonetheless, she was finding Tollifer a most diverting person.
(18) The days that followed were diverting and yet troublesome enough to Clyde.
(19) Nothing could be more diverting than to hear Lena, who was almost as candid as Nature.
(20) Roadside pollution will be cut down by diverting vehicular traffic underground.
(21) But it also means you'll diverting Stuff from the landfill.
(22) They were formed in the 1990s by diverting water from Lake Nasser, an artificial lake formed behind the Aswan High Dam on the river Nile.
(23) The Foreign Office offered to pay the shipping line all the costs of diverting the ship to Bermuda.
(24) His peregrinations of the islands at election time were always diverting public entertainments.
(25) A medic stood in the doorway of the operating tent diverting some of the stretchers away.
(26) Whatever the Bill was about, it was certainly not about preventing crime and diverting young people from it.
(27) I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. Isaac Newton
(28) This is a distinctive and often very funny picture, disquieting and diverting all at once.
(29) We have worked out how badly smokers lose out by not diverting their cigs cash into a savings plan.
(30) BAT Kenya serves as a hub for 16 African countries most of which are landlocked and import directly from Kenya, which has seen some traders diverting transit goods.
More similar words: divert, diverted, advertising, disconcerting, diverse, diverge, vertical, pertinacity, advertise, divergent, diversity, assertive, biodiversity, advertisement, incontrovertible, reporting, quivering, shivering, dived, certify, fertile, inertia, divest, exertion, expertise, fertility, certified, fertilize, at other times, martinet.