Random good picture Not show
1. A back corset may be needed to prevent curvature.
2. She wore a corset to support her broken body, and she lived to be only 47.
3. He already travels with a corset for his back problems and leg strapping.
4. Toned muscles can also act as a natural corset, improving the body's shape and contours.
5. Tall and stately, fairly bursting from her corset, she sometimes tipped the scales at over 200 pounds.
6. Isaac Mizrahi tried his hand at the corset, and in the process turned out some fabulous evening dresses.
7. That bronze corset can make even the most peace-loving warrior a little cranky.
8. Where is your corset department?
9. An innovation was the corset, separate from the skirt.
10. The doctor told her not to lace the corset.
11. This corset laces at the side.
12. As tight as a corset, the new speed suits make the wearer sleeker and more streamlined.
13. Thus the corset was never loosened or removed, but tightened more and more.
14. She used to have a corset that laced up at the side.
15. It is called that corset because it encloses the arms, so that the wearer appears to be armless like a Venus.
16. Corset: Article of clothing worn to shape or constrict the torso.
17. If you bought me the proper - sized corset, I wouldn't have to squirm.
18. All patients were treated with therapeutic exercises, lumbosacral corset with steel bracing , and nonsteroidal anti - inflammatory drugs.
19. For real tux deluxe you can add a spangly corset top, decorative waistcoat and a dandy cravat.
20. Her mainly exposed bosoms wobbled over the top of her black corset.
21. He has kept his figure and his bearing - although I suspect vanity might have him wearing a male corset.
22. New concepts Playtex Super Look Secrets bodyshaper offers all the control of a corset in a soft, stretchy fabric.
23. There was one professional group, however, about whom he could not find anything unkind to say: the corset manufacturers.
24. She also had 9d, and a ￡2 Thomas Cook travellers cheque sewn into her corset.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. The fear of every fleshy lady is the broken corset string.
26. With its faux bearskin and leopard throws, a dark-green and gold wall treatment and lacy corset lamps, the overdone look is strangely enchanting.
27. I think you mean to activate the transversus abdominis, ie corset muscles.
28. George: The most important thing to remember about architectural styles is that each of them is a ready-to-wear corset that helps your system achieve certain quality attributes.
29. The outrageous star is still not bored of flashing as much flesh as possible and showed off her derriere in tiny PVC knickers and a lace corset top.
30. The survey was conducted among female professionals, senior managers and business owners by PINK Magazine, a publication for career women, and Corset Personal Styling, a service firm for women.
More similar words: worse, endorse, horseman, horseplay, horseback, endorsement, put the cart before the horse, or so, forsake, dorsal, for sale, for sure, at worst, indoors, forsaken, worship, outdoors, set, scissors, out of doors, beset, offset, set out, set up, upset, set off, asset, censorship, settee, sunset.