Random good picture Not show
1. Viewed from high up, their bodies were oddly foreshortened.
2. Viewed from above, their bodies were foreshortened and partly hidden.
3. Smoking was certainly one of the factors that foreshortened his life.
4. She was actually foreshortening, as skilled portrait painters do.
5. The logo, a life study of a foreshortened figure, represents an ideal of development.
6. Viewed from so high up, their bodies were foreshortened and hidden by the faces in front.
7. There was a reception committee of three, their figures oddly fore-shortened, the necks straining upwards.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Seen from the road, the mountain is greatly foreshortened and its true proportions are best appreciated from a distance.
9. The decision to foreshorten the leadership election timetable proved to be a serious error.
10. It will be very adjuvant for you to foreshorten the essential points in the book.
11. She could see herself in the reflecting lenses, which had grotesquely foreshortened her.
12. Writer and educator George Leonard has described some of the dangers of a foreshortened perspective on time.
13. Delaney focussed in on the waves piling up tightly one behind the other, like a huge wall in the foreshortened view.
14. The evaluate of noesis accruement exceeds the abilities of most scientists, and especially old scientists, to foreshorten by datum the direct literature.
More similar words: shorten, shortened, shortening, shore, threshold, short, shorts, in short, shortly, foreshadow, shortage, cut short, short-term, portend, short-lived, phosphorescent, flesh out, fresh, whore, refresh, forte, freshman, vortex, aborted, exhort, refreshment, supporter, reporter, dishearten, post-mortem.