Random good picture Not show
1. I have some acquaintance with the Russian.
2. A Russian couple have just moved in next door.
3. He drove us right up to the Russian border.
4. In East Germany learning Russian was compulsory.
5. The Russian Federation declared itself to be a sovereign republic.
6. This is Chekhov's contribution to Russian literature.
7. Free enterprise, he argued, was compatible with Russian values and traditions.
8. Dr Miles was a distinguished scholar of Russian history.
9. The Russian Revolution occurred on November 7, 1917.
10. You are playing Russian roulette every time you have unprotected sex.
11. About 100 Russian satellites are orbiting the earth.
12. The modern Russian alphabet has 31 letters.
13. He made a diligent attempt to learn Russian.
14. The Russian Federation has issued a decree abolishing special privileges for government officials.
15. The jet had crossed into Russian airspace.
16. He plays a Russian spy in the comedy drama 'Sleepers'.
17. The Russian leader wants to introduce further changes.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.
19. The Russian leader received a ringing declaration of support yesterday.
20. Runaway inflation has depreciated the Russian currency.
21. Children waving flags greeted the Russian leader.
22. The Russian health service has stimulated public interest in home cures.
23. These people have lived for centuries on the Russian steppes.
24. He's got an O level in Russian.
25. Well, I think she's either Russian or Polish.
26. The documentary offers an insight into the everyday lives of millions of ordinary Russian citizens.
27. Mr. Putin was inaugurated as the President of the Russian Federation.
28. She speaks French and German and also a little Russian.
29. The dialogue sounded stilted and unnatural, perhaps because of the translation from the original Russian.
30. The college is host to a group of visiting Russian scientists.
More similar words: Asian, Persian, discussion, discuss, crush, brush, virus, rush out, controversial, frustrate, frustration, piano, giant, Indian, alliance, Italian, Canadian, historian, civilian, musician, compliance, brilliant, physician, politician, triangular, technician, Palestinian, assign, assist, machiavellian.