Random good picture Not show
1. I have some acquaintance with the Russian.
2. A Russian couple have just moved in next door.
3. He drove us right up to the Russian border.
4. In East Germany learning Russian was compulsory.
5. This is Chekhov's contribution to Russian literature.
6. Dr Miles was a distinguished scholar of Russian history.
7. The Russian Revolution occurred on November 7[Sentencedict.com], 1917.
8. About 100 Russian satellites are orbiting the earth.
9. The modern Russian alphabet has 31 letters.
10. He made a diligent attempt to learn Russian.
11. The jet had crossed into Russian airspace.
12. The Russian leader wants to introduce further changes.
13. Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.
14. They learn Russian at school.
15. Runaway inflation has depreciated the Russian currency.
16. Children waving flags greeted the Russian leader.
17. The Russian Federation declared itself to be a sovereign republic.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Free enterprise, he argued, was compatible with Russian values and traditions.
19. You are playing Russian roulette every time you have unprotected sex.
20. The Russian Federation has issued a decree abolishing special privileges for government officials.
21. He plays a Russian spy in the comedy drama 'Sleepers'.
22. The Russian leader received a ringing declaration of support yesterday.
23. He's got an O level in Russian.
24. Well, I think she's either Russian or Polish.
25. These people are predominantly Russian Orthodox by religion.
26. He's a fluent Russian speaker.
27. Kim was conversant in Russian.
28. The documentary offers an insight into the everyday lives of millions of ordinary Russian citizens.
29. Mr. Putin was inaugurated as the President of the Russian Federation.
30. She speaks French and German and also a little Russian.
More similar words: Asian, Persian, discussion, discuss, crush, brush, virus, rush out, controversial, frustrate, frustration, piano, giant, Indian, alliance, Italian, Canadian, historian, civilian, musician, compliance, brilliant, physician, politician, triangular, technician, Palestinian, assign, assist, machiavellian.