Similar words: determine, determined, indeterminate, exterminate, mining, interminably, interminable, extermination. Meaning: [dɪ'tɜːmɪn] adj. having the power or quality of deciding.
Random good picture Not show
1. Determining how the Democratic challenger would conduct his presidency isn't quite so obvious.
2. They are determining the serum - protein and cholesterol levels.
3. Genes operate together in determining the characteristics of an individual organism .
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Age and experience will be determining factors in our choice of candidate.
5. The age of a wine is a determining factor as to how it tastes.
6. Upbringing plays an important part in determining a person's character.
7. The third determining factor is finance.
8. Determining an executive's salary is not a straightforward task.
9. Again, budget is a determining factor in decision making.
10. Space is a determining factor on performance.
11. It means determining the gender for breeding purposes.
12. Depth, the Wildcats said, was the determining factor.
13. The determining factor should be the needs of patients.
14. Determining the extent of the evidence against Berenson is difficult, because her defense was limited by the judicial system here.
15. In determining whether there is a false trade description the court looks at the situation as an ordinary purchaser would.
16. Determining the shape all these negotiations will take is difficult because few flat tax plans have been spelled out in detail.
17. Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says. Joyce Meyer
18. But there are no easy ways of determining the actual role of women in decision making in the use of birth control.
19. The majority of the Court avoided determining whether the first treaty prohibited a limited number of States from concluding a subsequent treaty.
20. Some banks manage customers' investment portfolios with the customer and/or bank determining overall investment strategy.
21. Given the serious clinical ramifications, most attention has been justifiably directed at determining whether antihypertensive treatments are carcinogenic.
22. To Governments Democracy is the right of people to participate in running and determining their own destiny.
23. Palatial observatories were founded at Paris, London, and Berlin for the express purpose of determining longitude by the heavens.
24. This alone could not take into account the much finer distinctions that it is necessary to look at when determining social class.
25. The influential Bell study gave them largely a clean bill of health as a model for determining disputes concerning entitlement to benefit.
26. How far are market forces in this area more influential in determining who gets what housing than state intervention?
27. It is becoming increasingly evident that the traditional scientific approach to determining reality has run its course.
28. First under the poll tax and now under the council tax, central control has replaced local democracy in determining spending.
29. Problems were now far more likely to arise in determining the rights of succession among competing members of a princely family.
30. The size of the body also plays a part in determining how quickly decomposition occurs.
More similar words: determine, determined, indeterminate, exterminate, mining, interminably, interminable, extermination, terminological, examining, administering, vermin, never mind, undermine, intermit, deterrent, deteriorate, thermometer, intermittent, dining, swarming, raining, whining, shining, conforming, training, minister, dining car, adjoining, remaining.