Random good picture Not show
(3) Penicillin was an extremely significant medical discovery.
(4) The discovery of America is generally referred to Columbus.
(5) This discovery never made her rich.
(6) She credited herself with the discovery.
(7) This new discovery will contribute to all humanity.
(8) He declares to have made a wonderful scientific discovery.
(9) It was acclaimed as a great discovery.
(10) She was keen to exploit her discovery commercially.
(11) She exulted in her new discovery.
(12) I felt I'd made an incredible discovery.
(13) The discovery was something of a fluke.
(14) The discovery was made almost by accident.
(15) The discovery of oil brought many benefits to the town.
(16) This discovery seems to validate the claims of popular astrology.
(17) The Prime Minister was steadily emboldened by the discovery that he faced no opposition.
(18) No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess. Isaac Newton
(19) The discovery of Columbus was quite an event in the world.
(20) To him I owe the discovery that even very short periods of time add up to all useful hours I need(Sentencedict.com ), if I plunge in without delay.
(21) Kepler published his discovery of the elliptical orbits of planets in 1609.
(22) Penicillin was acclaimed as the most important discovery during the 1940's.
(23) The two scientists both made the same discovery independently, at roughly the same time.
(24) This discovery is highly appreciated in the circle of science.
(25) The discovery was incidental to their main research.
(26) A wrongdoer is constantly haunted by the fear of discovery.
(27) Scientists are on the brink of making a major new discovery.
(28) Caltech in the fifties was becoming an international centre of cosmological discovery.
(29) Various ecological issues have come to the fore since the discovery of the hole in the Earth's ozone layer.
(30) The Elizabethan age was a time of exploration and discovery.
More similar words: recovery, economic recovery, cover, discord, covert, discomfort, discount, discourse, covered, cover up, uncover, recover, discourage, coverage, discouraged, discordant, discomposure, discouragement, disconcerting, discontinuance, over and over, cove, viscous, covenant, disc, very, every, discern, discuss, discard.