Random good picture Not show
1. Congratulations on your complete recovery.
2. Her recovery was a special providence of God.
3. The doctor said she'd make a quick recovery.
4. The illness demoralized him and recovery took several weeks.
5. Doctors expect him to make a full recovery.
6. He made a remarkable recovery from a shin injury.
7. She's made a miraculous recovery.
8. His recovery is a miracle.
9. She is on the road to recovery.
10. His amazing recovery confounded the medical specialists.
11. The doctors held out no hope of her recovery.
12. The patient made a rapid recovery.
13. Economic recovery is already underway.
14. She made a miraculous recovery from her injuries.
15. The owner has offered a reward for the recovery of the stolen goods.
16. Unfavourable economic conditions were blocking a recovery of the American insurance market.
17. Our main objective was the recovery of the child safe and well.
18. Recovery after the accident will be a continuous process that may take several months.
19. My father has made a full recovery from the operation.
20. The horse made a mira-culous recovery to finish a close third.
21. He has made a good recovery but still tires easily.
22. For me(sentencedict.com/recovery.html), recovery has been all about finding my inner child and accepting her.
23. The higher rates have been a hind-rance to economic recovery.
24. We are confident in our expectation of a full recovery.
25. There is now no possibility that she will make a full recovery.
26. The Labor Department figures underscore the shaky state of the economic recovery.
27. The country'seconomic problems are largely due to the weakness of the recovery.
28. The prognosis after the operation was for a full recovery.
29. The doctor was non-committal about my mother's chances of recovery.
30. The patient has been in a coma for a week and doesn't seem to have any hope of recovery.
More similar words: economic recovery, recover, cover, uncover, cover up, coverage, over and over, record, very, recommend, every, recording, everyone, slavery, recognition, delivery, every other, every bit, in every way, every time, over, recommendation, receiver, everything, all over, oversee, be over, overall, get over, go over.