Random good picture Not show
(7) Under cover of the dark, the dog was stolen.
(8) He prophesied that a flood would cover the earth.
(9) Cover the pot and bake for an hour.
(10) He laughed to cover his nervousness.
(11) It's cold and you should cover up warmly.
(12) Cover the bowl with an inverted plate.
(13) Cover the entire device to prevent water penetration.
(14) He tore at the cover of the parcel.
(15) Did you cover much ground on the hike?
(16) We use tiles to cover roofs. Sentencedict.com
(17) Cover the chicken with silver foil and bake.
(18) Be quick, cover the blood stains over.
(19) Cover the table with a cloth.
(20) Listen, don't judge a book by its cover.
(21) Screw the drain cover down tightly.
(22) He glued the cover to the book.
(23) Cover your mouth when you cough.
(24) A woodcock flushed from its cover.
(25) Your father took out insurance to cover the mortgage.
(26) She laughed to cover her nervousness.
(27) The attack began, sending residents scurrying for cover.
(28) Pour cider around the meat and cover with foil.
(29) Cover the chicken loosely with foil.
(30) Cover the saucepan and remove from the heat.
More similar words: uncover, cover up, recover, coverage, recovery, economic recovery, over and over, over, be over, get over, overall, oversee, all over, go over, governor, lay over, hand over, run over, over there, look over, make over, blow over, overlook, take over, talk over, turn over, moreover, overnight, overwhelm, think over.