Random good picture Not show
(1) Let's go to the theater.
(2) He elbowed his way into the theater.
(3) When the theater caught fire, there was a panic.
(4) Excuse me, where is the entrance to the theater?
(5) I enjoy theater and swimming.
(6) Her mother never went to the theater.
(7) A great throng packed out the theater and overflowed into the corridors.
(8) I am confident you would succeed in the theater.
(9) We will have class in the theater this afternoon.
(10) The patient was sent to the theater.
(11) The movie theater holds 500 people.
(12) What time does the theater go in?
(13) The entertainment at the new theater changes nightly.
(14) Critics have likened the new theater to a supermarket.
(15) He was typed as villain in the theater.
(16) The theater gets a lot of support.
(17) It ushered in the new theater season.
(18) All these books should be grouped under theater.
(19) The theater is full to roof.
(20) The theater closed down for good.
(21) She had recently taken a canvas from the theater and tacked it up on the wall.
(22) Friends from the theater criticized him for prostituting his talent in the movies.
(23) After writing for the theater for many years(Sentence dictionary), he turned to the art of film.
(24) I like to go off on my own - to sit back and bliss out in a darkened move theater.
(25) He could amuse us for hours with his stories of the theater.
(26) Crowds flocked after the popular singer as he left the theater.
(27) He became known as the enfant terrible of British theater.
(28) There's a season of Bergman films on at our local movie theater.
(29) The new couple walked arm in arm into the theater.
(30) I grew up in a dinky little town that didn't even have a movie theater.
More similar words: sweater, wheat, cheat, in the heat of, create, threaten, repeatedly, headquarters, water, later, by water, material, hold water, alma mater, inveterate, boiling water, sooner or later, building materials, eat, neat, heal, head, hear, come at, death, leather, great, feather, eat up, cheap.