Random good picture Not show
1. This car has a new engine.
2. Very slowly he moved forward, the engine ticking over.
3. The engine is misfiring badly on one cylinder.
4. The engine roared to life .
5. The engine pulled a long line of freight cars.
6. Halfway up the hill , the engine packed up.
7. The engine coughed and spluttered into life.
8. My car only has a puny little engine.
9. I think the engine is overheating.
10. Don't rev up the engine too fast.
11. Don't rev the engine so hard.
12. The trolly has been hooked onto the engine.
13. This new jet engine is superbly engineered.
14. A design flaw caused the engine to explode.
15. Press this button to start the engine.
16. The engine is almost silent at low revs.
17. The taxi driver revved up his engine.
18. They pulled over and shut off the engine.
19. Suddenly the engine sputtered and stopped.
20. We couple the pump with the engine.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. the purr of an engine.
22. The car's engine is beginning to act up.
23. Battery acid had eroded the engine.
24. The engine misfired several times.
25. A mechanic is coming to overhaul the engine.
26. The mechanic made the necessary adjustments to the engine.
27. Flames spewed from the aircraft's engine.
28. Listen! There's a strange noise in the engine.
29. The sound of the car engine died away.
30. A silencer quietens the noise of the engine.
More similar words: engineer, engineering, bring in, coming in, fungible, engage, length, at length, engulfed, engage in, begin, dig in, challenged, passenger, engaged in, strengthen, origin, drag in, margin, engagement, managing, emerging, originally, debugging, begin with, encouraging, to begin with, discharging, at the beginning, line.