Random good picture Not show
1. The shelves were covered with ornaments and useless knick-knacks.
2. His clothes were covered with dirt.
3. His clothes were covered in dirt.
4. Most of the earth's surface is covered by sea.
5. Humanity in bathing suits covered the sand.
6. The mountain area is covered entirely in dense jungle.
7. The underside of the rock was covered with seaweed.
8. Everything was covered with a fine layer of dust.
9. The floor is covered with a red carpet.
10. A fresh layer of snow covered the street.
11. The plants were covered in fine snow.
12. His arms and back were covered in bruises.
13. His coat was covered with dirt.
14. Much of the world is covered by sea.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. The road had been covered with grit.
16. The leaves were covered with a strange sticky substance.
17. The stone stairway was covered with lichen.
18. He covered her mouth to stop her from screaming.
19. His arms were covered in tattoos.
20. The path was completely covered by the dense foliage.
21. He came home a rich man, covered in glory.
22. Ann's face and back are covered with freckles.
23. The mower is covered with rust.
24. The cherry tree was covered in blossom.
25. A Persian rug covered the hardwood floors.
26. The pond was covered in ice all winter.
27. All the furniture was covered in dust .
28. I woke up covered in a rash.
29. His face was covered with wrinkles.
30. My coat is covered with fluff.
More similar words: cover, covert, recover, cover up, uncover, recovery, coverage, over there, sovereignty, economic recovery, overestimate, over and over, cove, covenant, heredity, altered, sheltered, staggered, shattered, over, endangered, unfettered, bewildered, lover, hunkered down, revere, severe, go over, oversee, be over.