Synonym: accidental injury, combat injury, harm, hurt, trauma, wound. Similar words: injure, jury, bury, juror, century, jurisdiction. Meaning: ['ɪndʒərɪ] n. 1. any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc. 2. an accident that results in physical damage or hurt 3. a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat 4. an act that injures someone.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was discharged from the army following his injury.
2. A superficial injury is not serious.
3. He made a remarkable recovery from a shin injury.
4. Injury threatened to wreck his sporting career.
5. Cried enough, you will go, injury will be good.
6. I take it as a personal injury.
7. The injury jinx has struck Real Madrid.
8. He avoided the draft because of a foot injury.
9. She overcame injury to win the Olympic gold medal.
10. He is recovering from a knee injury.
11. He needed surgery to cure a troublesome back injury.
12. A knee injury forced him into premature retirement.
13. The team has been weakened by injury.
14. Because of injury, her playing career came to a premature end in 1998.
15. A recurring knee injury may have impaired his chances of winning the tournament.
16. He suffered a serious injury that obliged him to give up work.
17. Since his injury, Jones has become more of a liability than an asset to the team.
18. She narrowly escaped injury.
19. Webster has not played since suffering a hamstring injury in the opening game.
20. A knee injury forced her to withdraw from the competition.
21. If the truth is a kind of injury, please choose to lie. If the injury is a lie, please choose the silent. If silent is one kind of injury, please choose to leave.
22. Excessive dosage of this drug can result in injury to the liver.
23. I know the injury, vicissitudes of the past, Cheng pulls you to see the eyes of the world.
24. The three things most difficult are, to keep a secret, to forget an injury, and to make good use of labour.
25. Some neck injuries cause total loss of mobility below the point of injury.
26. Three minutes into the match,[sentencedict.com/injury.html] Jackson limped off the pitch with a serious ankle injury.
27. You are not my favorite person, but it is in my heart the largest city of the injury.
28. Researchers have determined that heading a football can cause permanent injury.
29. Using a seatbelt will reduce the likelihood of serious injury in a car accident.
30. We had our first major upset when Rogers was taken off with a leg injury.