Random good picture Not show
1. The boiler uses solid fuel.
2. Coke is used as fuel and in making steel.
3. They still cut turf here for fuel.
4. The fuel tank's almost empty.
5. Food and fuel were scarce in this region.
6. Manufacturing industry was worst affected by the fuel shortage.
7. Solid fuel would be more economical.
8. They were forced to forage for clothing and fuel.
9. The fuel tank has a capacity of 40 litres.
10. Streamlining cars increases their fuel efficiency.
11. They ran out of fuel.
12. They scouted around for more fuel.
13. Aircraft sometimes fuel while in the air.
14. The plane was running low on fuel.
15. The power plant burns used vehicle tyres as fuel.
16. There is a severe shortage of fuel.
17. My new car is economical of fuel.
18. The plant reprocesses spent fuel from nuclear power stations.
19. What sort of fuel do these machines need?
20. His resignation seemed only to fuel suspicions.
21. We must ensure continuity of fuel supplies.
22. The pilot checked the fuel gauge frequently.
23. The car consumes a lot of fuel.
24. There was a sudden flare as a fuel tank exploded.
25. It remained very difficult to procure food,(Sentencedict.com) fuel and other daily necessities.
26. Fears that the world was about to run out of fuel proved groundless.
27. Machines are delivering up to only 25 percent of the fuel they combust.
28. The intake of gasoline was stopped by a clogged fuel line.
29. The new Metro is designed to run on unleaded fuel.
30. Wood, coal, oil, petrol and gas are all different kinds of fuel.