Random good picture Not show
1. His agenda is discordant with ours.
2. Something gave a loud discordant twang.
3. The contemporary dialogue for me struck a slightly discordant note.
4. The functional modernity of the computer struck a discordant note amid the elegant eighteenth-century furniture.
5. The modern decor strikes a discordant note in this 17th century building.
6. Strange discordant music emanated from the woods.
7. The two experiments gave us discordant results.
8. There is, however, one discordant note.
9. The authorities on the issue are discordant.
10. A guide to interpreting discordant systematic reviews.
11. Conclusions are often discordant, however, and the predictive value of the results is often difficult to assess from the data.
12. The whole discordant palimpsest of photographic realities with which we are daily bombarded is communicated in the microcosm of a single canvas.
13. In fact it tends to generate some very discordant results.
14. The village band, all discordant trumpetings and squeaks[sentencedict.com], led the congregation in procession to the war memorial.
15. A discordant and high-spirited version of an old tune rang out into the evening air.
16. Curiously, rather like a discordant musical note, by mixing more than five essences, the effect is counter-productive.
17. The views between us are discordant.
18. He studied what are known as discordant couples.
19. Leonato thought they would make a discordant pair.
20. The sound was very discordant.
21. Trehub, in Toronto, found that 6-to 9-month-old babies could tell whether a musical sequence was discordant or harmonious.
22. However, for all dominant themes of harmony, within the noisy ambiguity there might also be quieter, discordant notes.
23. The noise was tremendous; bombs, guns, and engines mingled in discordant sound.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Unfortunately for him, the song of the eye has many discordant notes.
25. But this study has, for the first time, clearly demonstrated a genetic difference between concordant and discordant identical twins.
26. The monozygotic twin material consisted of both concordant and discordant twin pairs, and some unpaired healthy twins.
27. Yet, to propose the possibility of adoption by such a couple strikes a discordant note.
28. On and off the field the national game of the Land of Song is in a discordant mess.
29. Amid all this sylvan glory the notice giving the dentist's working hours struck a discordant note.
30. The study included pairs of twins both concordant and discordant with regard to ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease.
More similar words: in accordance with, discount, discourse, discourage, discouraged, scorn, score, cord, disc, record, pedant, discuss, discard, disclose, pedantic, according, recording, defendant, accord with, disorder, discretion, discipline, discussion, according to, discharging, distant, discrimination, yesterday, the other day, scope.