Random good picture Not show
1. The local war escalated into a major conflict.
2. His advancement to major came two years ago.
3. Major restoration work will begin in May.
4. There is a major problem with parking in London.
5. A captain is inferior to a major.
6. The captain was promoted to the rank of major.
7. She has sung soprano in many major operas.
8. She suffered a major fit last year.
9. Dr Win was a major contributor to the research.
10. The country is a major centre for money laundering.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Tokyo and New York are major financial centres.
12. The voucher can be used at most major supermarkets.
13. Eastman Kodak is a major sponsor of the Olympics.
14. The company has evolved into a major chemical manufacturer.
15. Unemployment is a major cause of poverty.
16. He made his Major League debut as shortstop.
17. The areas under occupation contained major industrial areas.
18. Major developments are in prospect for the company.
19. Leaving home was a major event in his life.
20. Education is now a major political issue.
21. Sheffield is a major steel town.
22. The company was now set for major expansion.
23. The building has undergone major renovation.
24. He's openly contemptuous of all the major political parties.
25. We don't anticipate any major problems.
26. The interval between major earthquakes might be 200 years.
27. He said the issue was not a major irritant.
28. The registry holds records of all major operations.
29. We have encountered major problems.
30. Stress is a major problem of modern life.
More similar words: major in.