Synonym: child, fool, jest, joke, tease, tot. Similar words: aid, bid, kind, kit, lid, rid, air, amid. Meaning: [kɪd] n. 1. a young person of either sex 2. soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat 3. English dramatist (1558-1594) 4. a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age 5. young goat. v. 1. tell false information to for fun 2. be silly or tease one another.
Random good picture Not show
1. He beat up on my brother's kid one time.
2. I think he's a rather mixed up kid.
3. Don't spite him. He's only a kid.
4. Having a kid is a 24/7 job.
5. Believe me, I wouldn't kid you.
6. The kid was abducted at the gate of kindergarten.
7. Tell that kid to stop making so much noise.
8. Treat her with kid gloves?she's very sensitive.
9. As a kid, I loved to climb trees.
10. A kid I used to be friends with turned against me after being told that I'd been insulting him.
11. The kid plucked at my clothes and wouldn't go away.
12. Relax, kid, we're not about to roust you. We just want some information.
13. His son was a junkie, the kid OD'd a year ago.
14. I was driving along the road when a kid suddenly stepped out in front of me.
15. In presidential campaigns, foreign policy is treated with kid gloves.
16. The little kid stepped right in a pile of dog shit.
17. She knows the name of every kid in the school.
18. She's a bright kid.
19. He used to kid me about being chubby.
20. She's just a crazy mixed-up kid.
21. As a kid he'd never share his toys.
22. He's a bright kid and eager to learn.
23. The kid was playing with his ball.
24. Don't kid yourself he'll ever change.
25. I tried to kid myself everything was normal.
26. It's lousy to be the new kid.
27. When all's said and done,[sentencedict.com/kid.html] he's only a kid.
28. It's all relative though, isn't it? We never had any money when I was a kid and $500 was a fortune to us.
29. She'd always loved animals since she was a little kid .
30. How I wish I could go back in time and meet myself as a kid.