Synonym: end-to-end, passim. Similar words: through, go through, get through, all through, cut through, fall through, come through, put through. Meaning: [θruː'aʊt] adv. 1. from first to last 2. used to refer to cited works.
Random good picture Not show
1. Throughout life, we rely on small groups of people for love, admira-tion, respect, moral support, and help.
2. Very great excitement prevails throughout the country.
3. We need results that are consistent throughout the year.
4. The bank robbers wore masks throughout the raid.
5. Roadworks have caused traffic jams throughout the city centre.
6. It poured with rain throughout the night.
7. There is growing unrest throughout the country.
8. He showed remarkable endurance throughout his illness.
9. The government imposed a night-time curfew throughout the country.
10. Throughout the crisis he retained his composure.
11. Throughout history men have waged war.
12. May success and happiness follow you throughout the year.
13. They painted the house throughout.
14. The house was painted green throughout.
15. May your reunion be happy throughout the year.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. People throughout the country are out of work.
17. He is famous throughout the world.
18. The theme of freedom recurs throughout her writing.
19. He searched throughout the room.
20. My family backed me up throughout the court case.
21. The disease spread rapidly throughout Europe.
22. She adhered to her principles/ideals throughout her life.
23. The house is carpeted throughout.
24. Our attention was held throughout his long talk.
25. This is happening in every school throughout the country.
26. News of the disaster stunned people throughout the world.
27. Sue showed great courage throughout her illness.
28. Throughout history religious minorities have been persecuted .
More similar words: through, go through, get through, all through, cut through, fall through, come through, put through, run through, pass through, pull through, look through, break through, carry through, follow through, though, a thought, although, as though, roughly, drought, even though, thorough, thoroughly, at the thought of, throat, dough, throw up, throw off, enough.