Random good picture Not show
1. Theoretically, a line can extend into infinity.
2. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour.
3. Parallel lines meet at infinity.
4. The landscape seemed to stretch into infinity.
5. It is impossible to count up to infinity.
6. There is an infinity of possible solutions.
7. Parallel lines converge at infinity.
8. As x approaches infinity y approaches zero.
9. The number tends towards infinity.
10. Infinity in space is a mind-bending concept.
11. Multiply y by infinity.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Below him, full fathom five; above, infinity.
13. These permutations multiply towards infinity.
14. And so on, to infinity.
15. There was a tiny plume of smoke at infinity.
16. A solo climber abseils into infinity.
17. Traditionally, these patterns repeat to infinity.
18. Everett wanted mazes that extended to infinity.
19. She had wanted the night to stretch into infinity - but of course it had not.
20. Regular payments stretching into infinity are definitely out of fashion.
21. The snake swallowing its tail is a representation of infinity.
22. In the equation below, as E goes to zero, n approaches infinity.
23. The usual convention is to choose the reference point at infinity.
24. In this weather the cliff face was a foggy drop into infinity.
25. There's a group of them, all intellectuals, all educated to infinity and beyond in poetry and stuff.
26. Yet they are parts of it, flung from its infinity.
27. This is the reason we can have solid bodies that do not collapse to a point or radiate away to infinity.
28. His innovations developed from a deduction, long accepted by painters, that parallel lines meet at infinity.
29. These included shooting it into space on board a rocket so that its deadly payload would disappear into infinity.
30. In the background of the picture stands the great White City stretching, it seems, into infinity.
More similar words: infinite, ad infinitum, infinitesimal, affinity, finite, definite, infirmity, definitive, indefinite, definitely, definition, infidelity, redefinition, trinity, finite element, divinity, vicinity, virginity, consanguinity, confine, infidel, confined, confines, infiltrate, confinement, finis, be confined to, finish, finished, finicky.