Random good picture Not show
1) British prisons remain disgracefully crowded and insanitary.
2) They were forced to live in overcrowded and insanitary conditions.
3) Therefore puppies housed after weaning in insanitary surroundings are at greatest risk from this vice.
4) About 10,000 of them live in camps,[http://sentencedict.com/insanitary.html] where insanitary conditions and malnutrition are becoming more and more commonplace.
5) Insanitary conditions in the restaurant.
6) The dingy and insanitary environment in the shantytown is a breeding ground for crime.
7) The elementary school buildings are out of date and some are insanitary ....
8) Furthermore, it was only during this period that scientific advance identified the main links between insanitary conditions and disease.
9) Woolf also acknowledged as relevant factors such as overcrowding and insanitary physical conditions,(Sentencedict.com) but did not regard these as crucial.
10) They therefore attracted labour without any hindrance, providing jerry-built, damp and insanitary hovels for letting to local farm workers.
11) All four are still suffering ill-health due to torture, poor diet and insanitary prison conditions.
12) They must have contracted them from bacteria transported from the teeming insanitary slums on the other side of town.
13) A monumental granite drinking fountain towered up, with battered, insanitary metal cups hanging from it by chains.
14) Amnesty claims the prisoners are being kept in overcrowded and insanitary conditions.
15) When Britain was reaching the height of its power there were children running around with no shoes on their feet living in miserable and insanitary conditions, especially in the north and Scotland.
16) The watermelon seed remover mainly solves the problem that the removal of watermelon seeds is troublesome and insanitary for making a watermelon fruit tray.
17) Conclusion The infecting rate of pathogens which cause STDs is high, which correlates with the lower educational level, lower understanding rate of health knowledge, and insanitary behavior.
18) The seized products violate the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act because they were held under insanitary conditions under which they may have become contaminated with filth.
19) In the slums and in the earthquake survivor camps of Port-au-Prince, people live in crowded insanitary conditions where the disease can spread quickly.
20) And the conditions in temporary relief (temporary relief) camps are over crowded and in sanitary ( insanitary ).
21) The Amazonian area of eastern Peru, with its humid and insanitary conditions, is really a hotbed for the spread of cholera.
More similar words: sanitary, unitary, sanitation, unitary system, insane, sanity, consanguinity, solitary, military, hereditary, monetary unit, egalitarianism, utilitarianism, totalitarianism, military service, gainsay, insatiable, sanctuary, inanity, fits and starts, humanity, guitar, dietary, monetary, profanity, salutary, tributary, by fits and starts, secretary, momentary.