Synonym: enormous, exceptional, extraordinary, great, huge, immense, important, memorable, notable, remarkable, special, stupendous, vast, weighty. Similar words: monument, instrumentality, sentimental, mental, documentary, mentally, argumentation, argumentative. Meaning: ['mɑnjəməntl /'mɒ-] adj. 1. relating or belonging to or serving as a monument 2. of outstanding significance 3. imposing in size or bulk or solidity.
Random good picture Not show
1. The monumental inscription is scarcely readable.
2. He's made a monumental cock-up of his first assignment.
3. Banks and building societies were yesterday accused of monumental incompetence.
4. Gibbon's monumental work 'The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire'
5. It was a case of monumental bad - manners.
6. It seems like an act of monumental folly.
7. We have a monumental task ahead of us.
8. I take no real interest in monumental sculpture.
9. There was a monumental traffic jam on the freeway.
10. I had a monumental run-in with him a couple of years ago.
11. There have been monumental social and demographic changes in the country.
12. It's a truly monumental work[sentencedict.com], at an unbeatable price.
13. Monumental social problems related to the disease are emerging.
14. Darwin published his monumental work on evolution in 1859.
15. The costs, of course, were monumental.
16. But Eo was a monumental flop.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. It was a monumental task.
18. The concert was a monumental embarrassment.
19. Those are monumental tasks, but they are imaginative ones.
20. Shepard ranges from monumental issues to mundane daily operations.
21. Others developed a monumental sense of grievance.
22. Reid's Hotel is located on Estrada Monumental.
23. This isn't such a monumental task but for the arrival of another 150,000 visitors who have exactly the same plans!
24. It is, however, for his accomplished monumental sculpture that William Stanton is best known.
25. We must act now to avert a disaster of monumental proportions.
26. Five more years would see the publication of the first volume of the most monumental work the Galaxy had ever conceived.
27. The Foreign Secretary opened his speech by referring to the monumental events that now surround us.
28. The towering buildings on either side are as solemn and silent as any of those monumental guardians recently uncovered along the Nile.
29. In their opening up of public space, Baroque planners organized vast vistas in order to highlight central monumental features.
30. Carvings of figurines continue to be found, and also monumental statues.
More similar words: monument, instrumentality, sentimental, mental, documentary, mentally, argumentation, argumentative, mentality, ornamental, incremental, experimental, sacramental, detrimental, fundamental, judgemental, temperamental, developmental, environmental, environmentally, mental disorder, fundamentalism, installment payment, environmental protection, entailment, argument, document, rental, dental, emolument.