Similar words: flake, flakes, snowflake, take the cake, make a mistake, kulak, rake, jake. Meaning: [leɪk] n. 1. a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land 2. a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal 3. any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments.
Random good picture Not show
1. The boys swam across the lake.
2. Our boat sliced the lake.
3. Some leaves were floating about on the still lake.
4. The swimmer emerged from the lake.
5. We saw a flock of geese in the lake.
6. The dinghy sailed smoothly across the lake.
7. This lake is dangerous for swimmers.
8. They followed the road that skirted the lake.
9. Lake Erie is filling with the heavy rain.
10. My hotel room looks out across the lake.
11. Fish are plentiful in the lake.
12. We paddled a little boat in the West Lake.
13. They skated over the frozen lake.
14. The lake was recently designated a conservation area.
15. The villa fronts the lake.
16. A light breeze ruffled the surface of the lake.
17. Some leaves were floating around on the still lake.
18. The lake stands on the top of the hill.
19. We rowed out towards the middle of the lake.
20. We're going hiking in the Lake District next weekend.
21. Mining would pollute the lake and denude the forest.
22. She made her professional stage debut in Swan Lake.
23. We used to go boating on that lake.
24. A fresh breeze puffed across the lake.http://sentencedict.com/lake.html
25. The lake is abundant in fish.
26. Anton's lifeless body was found floating in the lake.
27. The little girl fell into the lake and drowned.
28. Ducks were quacking noisily on the lake.
29. The view of lake and plunging cliffs seduces visitors.
30. What is the depth of this lake?