Random good picture Not show
1. There's a mound of papers on my desk.
2. I'll meet you by the main reception desk.
3. The desk lamp was turned over by someone.
4. The empty desk suggested she had already gone home.
5. He quickly scooped the money up from the desk.
6. He deposited the books on the desk.
7. I have left my report at the desk.
8. He arranged the books on the desk.
9. He sat at his desk working.
10. Papers were piled in great heaps on the desk.
11. There are two pens on the desk.
12. They allotted a separate desk to everyone.
13. There is a book on the desk.
14. He was sitting at his desk when I entered.
15. The old letters are away in the desk drawer.
16. She tipped the desk and the books fell off.
17. He laid all the stamps along the desk.
18. A large bouquet of roses arrived on her desk.
19. She was sitting at her desk concentrating hard.
20. She was sitting at her desk.
21. Looks like someone's been rummaging around in my desk.
22. A desk is much cheaper than a bed.
23. I made inquiries about it at the desk.
24. Turn the desk end for end .
25. She returned to the swivel chair behind her desk.
26. Check your baggage in at the desk.
27. The porters scratched up the desk.
28. The ink spilt all over the desk.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Piles of books and papers cluttered his desk.
30. Don't disturb the papers on my desk.