Synonym: bum, grub, mooch, schnorr, scrounge, shnorr, sponge. Similar words: gadget, badger, headgear, hodgepodge, cadet, cadre, decade, arcade. Meaning: [kædʒ] v. 1. ask for and get free; be a parasite 2. obtain or seek to obtain by cadging or wheedling.
Random good picture Not show
1) Could I cadge a lift with you?
2) Can I cadge a lift home?
3) He could cadge a ride from somebody.
4) Poor old uncle Tompson used to cadge some money for cigarettes from me.
5) I managed to cadge a ride with a lorry driver.
6) Any excuse to cadge a drink.
7) Amiss had an almost overwhelming desire to cadge a cigarette in order to demonstrate solidarity, but he repressed it.
8) Homeless people forced to cadge in subway stations.
9) May I cadge a cigarette from you?
10) Can I cadge a cigarette?
11) I managed to cadge some money off my dad.
12) Just cupboard love ; they were always cadge from her money, food furniture, anything and everything.
13) The police arrest 8 person who forge and cadge the fake advice note of matriculate.
14) Nigel began selling review copies - his own and any others he could cadge - to give a little boost to his income.
15) Is anybody else thinking of going,(http://sentencedict.com/cadge.html) especially from the Leeds area so I can cadge a lift.
16) To cadging make a living as a performer person clear the standard also had clear, pester repeatedly namely, beg forcibly the person that reach the means with other and mobbish other to cadge.