Random good picture Not show
9. He is in his glory now.
10. The ballroom is the crowning glory of the palace.
11. He came home a rich man, covered in glory.
12. She wanted to enjoy her moment of glory.
13. She dreamt of future glory as an Olympic champion.
14. They are driven by a craving for personal glory.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Win glory for our motherland!
16. He revelled in the glory of scoring three goals in the final 8 minutes.
17. Walsham had his moment of glory when he won a 20km race.
18. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
19. He was bathed in glory on the day he became the Ministry.
20. The glory of the mornig is mirrored in the sea.
21. Victory brought them glory, fame and riches.
22. Her crowning glory is her hair.
23. His glory was being nibbled away by years.
24. Her hair is her crowning glory.
25. If national pride is ever justifiable or excusable it is when it springs, not from power or riches, grandeur of glory, but from convicton of ntational innocence, iformation, and benevolence.
28. Wealth is a friend, but a friend is permanent wealth; the honor is a glory, life is a permanent root; degree is a knowledge, learning is the eternal wisdom!
29. I do all the work and he gets all the glory.
30. This beautiful old building has been restored to its former glory.