Random good picture Not show
1. He charged a relatively modest fee.
2. Hollywood's favourite actor was modest about his latest triumph.
3. The result reflects a modest rightward shift in opinion.
4. Might I make a modest suggestion?
5. He is modest in his behavior.
6. He's a very modest man.
7. She is modest without being coy.
8. The research was carried out on a modest scale.
9. They live in modest comfort.
10. You should be more modest.
11. Though very intelligent[Sentencedict.com ], she is nevertheless rather modest.
12. He is a very modest person.
13. She is very modest about the prizes she has won.
14. They live in a fairly modest house, considering their wealth.
15. She would be falsely modest not to acknowledge that she had come a very long way since those early days.
16. He was always modest about his role in the Everest expedition.
17. Be modest in learning , for complacency is the enemy of study.
18. A one-night stay in a modest hotel costs around ￡35.
19. The FTSE index staged a modest recovery to be 6.5 points down.
20. He's a modest, mild-mannered man, without a trace of self-importance.
21. She's very modest about her success.
22. He was modest to the point of self-effacement.
23. His modest business eventually expanded into a supermarket empire.
24. He is modest about his achievements.
25. Really great men are essentially modest.
26. Our requirements seem fairly modest.
27. He was modest and diffident about his own success.
28. He was typically modest about his achievements.
29. The price is very modest.
More similar words: mode, model, moderate, clandestine, destruction, modify, code, erode, commodity, wooden, explode, episode, accommodate, design, desert, besides, dessert, designs, descend, despite, desperate, designer, design for, describe, widespread, desperately, description, test, quest, best.