Synonym: easy, well. Similar words: uneasily, busily, basil, noisily, feasible, pleasing, increasing, appeasing. Meaning: ['iːzɪlɪ] adv. 1. with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily') 2. without question 3. indicating high probability; in all likelihood.
Random good picture Not show
3. She has a pale skin which doesn't tan easily.
4. The fabric is very fine or frays easily.
5. My examination was a cinch and I passed easily.
6. I'm not easily shocked,but his deed was too disgusting.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. A weak dyke bursts easily before a flood.
8. The bolt slid easily into the groove.
9. The sudden increase in sales is easily explicable.
10. They believe that voters can be easily manipulated.
11. Some foreigners assimilate easily into our way of life.
12. Dust on the surface brushes off easily.
13. The knife easily cut into the cake.
14. The museum is easily accessible by public transport.
15. Those young men are too easily disheartened by difficulties.
16. She cleared the first few hurdles easily.
17. John's car was easily recognizable in the car park.
18. These two different materials won't bond together easily.
19. You'll find that I don't frighten easily.
20. This toy machine gun dismantles easily.
21. The museum is easily accessible by car.
22. Some foods assimilate/ are assimilated more easily than others.
23. She was easily persuaded to accompany us.
24. The journey is easily manageable in half an hour.
25. I can easily whip up an omelette.
26. Truth and love are two of the most powerful things in the world; and when they both go together they cannot easily be withstood.
27. Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all, must be prayed for.
29. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
More similar words: uneasily, busily, basil, noisily, feasible, pleasing, increasing, appeasing, unceasing, increasingly, displeasing, unceasingly, southeast asia, silk, silo, silly, silent, silver, fossil, tonsil, missile, utensil, silence, silk road, silently, silkworm, wily, lily, resilient, fossilize.