Random good picture Not show
1. This document will form the basis for our discussion.
2. On a first-come, first-served basis.
3. He only holds the post on an interim basis.
4. They are now living together on a permanent basis.
5. Their claim had no basis in fact .
6. Salary levels are reviewed on a yearly basis.
7. Alterations have been carried out on a piecemeal basis.
8. What is the basis of your opinion?
9. The equipment is checked on a regular basis.
10. What is the basis of your standpoint?
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. We're on a first name basis.
12. The proposal provides a sound basis for a book.
13. Rates of work are calculated on a weekly basis.
14. Problems were solved on an ad hoc basis.
15. Don't evaluate a person on the basis of appearance.
16. Discussions are held on an informal basis within the department.
17. Apartheid used tribalism as the basis of its "divide-and-rule" homeland policies.
18. Some videos have been banned on the basis that they are too violent.
19. Dr. Mesibov set forth the basis of his approach to teaching students.
20. Sugar and its byproduct are the basis of the island's economy.
21. She was chosen for the job on the basis of her qualifications and ideas.
22. Scholarships are given solely on the basis of financial need.
23. The Torah is the basis for all the Jewish laws and their moral code .
24. Benefit is calculated on the basis of average weekly earnings.
25. The army is now empowered to operate on a shoot-to-kill basis.
26. We wanted to bottom our plan on a solid basis.
27. Let's assume they're coming and make plans on that basis.
28. We're going to be meeting there on a regular basis.
29. We do not try to fine-tune the economy on the basis of short-term predictions.
30. Theoretically, Damian's the boss, but I coordinate the team on a day-to-day basis.