Random good picture Not show
(1) One factor contributing to this malaise is the buildup of lactic acid in the muscles that can follow heavy drinking.
(2) This will help you identify little-word buildup and, eventually, cut little words before you write them.
(3) The buildup on income over a long period is a powerful force.
(4) Others suggest that the buildup of mountains by tectonic movement may also serve as a trigger, by altering air currents.
(5) As that buildup occurred, the United States would have plenty of time to rebuild its military establishment after any sharp cutbacks.
(6) These substances can contribute to plaque buildup in the coronary arteries.
(7) It lacked the sophistication of a complex buildup like Tottenham's, say, but for sheer excitement it was unsurpassed.
(8) This will heighten your awareness of little-word buildup, and help you revise quickly.
(9) Massage-Good for general relaxation and to relieve stress buildup in the muscle tissue.
(10) Germany's military buildup in the 1930s gave it a huge start on Britain and France.
(11) The buildup of impurities often results in defective plating.
(12) Closed system pressure buildup precautions installed.
(13) Prevents buildup of tank bottom sludge.
(14) Four is to enhance labor union buildup developments.
(15) The explanation for the buildup of social capital is simple: "Cash flow" is the larger story of the South African economy's unblemished growth[http://Sentencedict.com], says Landman.
(16) Based on the band transport model, the buildup of space charge field and the light-induced refractive index changes in photorefractive crystals are discussed.
(17) Multilayer printed wiring board, method for manufacturing buildup printed wiring board, and electronic apparatus.
(18) The ABC fibrous buildup has started inside the carbon structure.
(19) At the same time, serious corrosion and scale buildup of water injection system(Sentencedict.com), leak of water pipeline and high-pressure water injection equipment fault rate increase would happen.
(20) Deep into enhance the buildup function and nourish the skin.
(21) An alternative source of nitrogen will be required to ensure a rapid buildup of bacteria and the complete breakdown of cellulose.
(22) A Thousand Cranes has its own tempura bar, and the lobster tempura needs no buildup.
(23) Although illegal-immigration patterns have shifted away from Nogales due to a buildup of federal forces, the area swims in violence.
(24) Like the rings on a tree that mark the years, some measures remain, resulting in a gradual buildup of security.
(25) They more than offset weaker export sales and a slower buildup of inventories of unsold goods.
(26) During the three-week run, the sophisticated internal monitoring equipment indicated no buildup of gases either from building materials or biological sources.
(27) The movie gets to its mysterious combat island with a cool buildup and a sense of wonder.
(28) The "Open Skies" plan was designed to protect nations against military buildup and surprise attack.
(29) Pumping of hot stock tank oil by a service company down a well that has a buildup of waxes that have solidified from oil in the tubing and are restricting production.
(30) The key to managing these diseases is to plant in non-infested soil and prevent the buildup of sclerotia in soil.