Similar words: provide, provided, province, provision, video, divide, evident, evidence. Meaning: [prə'vaɪdə(r)] n. 1. someone whose business is to supply a particular service or commodity 2. someone who provides the means for subsistence.
Random good picture Not show
1. The state is still the main provider of welfare.
2. The eldest son is the family's sole provider .
3. The eldest son is the family's only provider.
4. A widow, she is the sole provider for her family.
5. The bank is now a major provider of financial services to industry.sentencedict.com
6. Some see themselves as the provider of ideas, while others view their role as essen-tially managerial.
7. They continue to bear the provider burden.
8. My Internet provider gives conflicting answers.
9. The fundamental shift is from provider to enabler.
10. Choosing a Tessa-only provider is fraught with difficulty.
11. It has become the main provider of affordable home care for the elderly.
12. To answer these challenges, any budding access provider will need to develop strong marketing strategies and programs to support future growth.
13. Provider units have expressed fears that fundholders might seek advantage through contracts.
14. Always call your provider when you have complaints with its service.
15. The hardest part is finding a provider that supports it.
16. In the purchaser/provider situation, they may be heavily involved in audit and standard setting.
17. The on-line provider of home financial services and discount mortgage broker acquired Cybersight and its FlyerWare software.
18. General Household Survey data indicate that the major provider of care for the elderly in Britain is the family.
19. The purchaser may contract with the primary care provider unit instead of primary care teams.
20. This was a major provider of not only walking holidays but also package holidays and holiday camps.
21. Many mothers see their son as a potential protector and provider.
22. In choosing a partner we are subconsciously assessing their evolutionary fitness to be a mother of children or father provider and protector.
23. It was not the done thing. In those days the man was supposed to be the provider.
24. Some IFAs-known as discount brokers-will give back part or all of the commissions they receive from the provider.
25. It led all the others, being both a producer of basic necessities and a provider of luxuries.
26. Abbey National charged a Tessa customer ￡20 to move to a rival provider, but has since dropped the practice.
27. In particular, these programs have been hesitant to reimburse the provider of nutrition services by independent practitioners outside standard institutional settings.
28. Those differences are worth paying close attention to in selecting a provider.
29. Before long, the firm acquired a reputation as a top provider of programming and debugging services.
30. Many longtime Internet users vow to stick with the lowest-priced provider, not the one with the biggest brand name.
More similar words: provide, provided, province, provision, video, divide, evident, evidence, approve, provoke, improved, approval, approve of, rider, outsider, consider, considerable, considerably, consideration, be considered as, side by side, movie, Soviet, controversy, controversial, pro, wander, order, elder, under.