Random good picture Not show
1. to falsify facts, issue, etc.
2. the hallowed turf of Wembley, etc.
3. to commit murder / adultery, etc.
4. The house has a sloping/flat/tiled/thatched/etc. roof.
5. a Christmas tree strung with tinsel,candles,presents,etc.
6. How long does the dry/hurricane/monsoon/etc. season last?
7. for Christ's, God's, goodness', heaven's, pity's, etc. sake used to emphasize that it is important to do sth or when you are annoyed about sth: Do be careful, for goodness' sake.
8. You say a, one, two, several, etc. hundred without a final 's' on 'hundred'. Hundreds can be used if there is no number or quantity before it. Always use a plural verb with hundred or hundreds.: One hundred have already been placed with foster families.
9. We are mutual friends, enemies, etc.
10. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc. are even numbers.
11. The play got splendid, excellent, unfavourable, etc reviews.
12. His room was jam-packed with fruit, flowers, gifts etc.
13. The cardinal includes 1, 2, 3, etc.
14. 4, 6, 8, 10, etc are even numbers.
15. The fire, gas, candle, etc is out.
16. What does the scale, dial, gauge, etc read?
17. a journey by air/bus/land/rail/sea, etc.
18. office, house, etc. - Our house was burgled.
19. deductions from your pay for tax, pension contributions, etc.
20. We talked about the contract, pay, etc.
21. She's got very sensitive hearing, skin, etc.
22. We saw lots of lions, tigers, elephants, etc.
23. How are you fixed for money, food, time, etc?
24. to exert strength, influence, etc.
25. suppression of evidence/emotions/free speech, etc.
26. The TV, radio, light, etc is off.
27. She's great at tennis, chess, etc.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. be endowed with sth to naturally have a particular feature, quality, etc: She was endowed with intelligence and wit.
29. Please inform us of your travel plans, i.e. arrival time, carrier, etc.
30. The New York Times has correspondents in France, Germany, etc.