Similar words: life, for life, lifetime, wildlife, to the life, come to life, self-esteem, nasty. Meaning: [ˈlaɪfstaɪl] n. a manner of living that reflects the person's values and attitudes.
Random good picture Not show
1. They lived a very lavish lifestyle .
2. Her lifestyle was out of kilter with her politics.
3. They criticized the ostentatious lifestyle of their leaders.
4. He ran up stupendous debts through his extravagant lifestyle.
5. Regular exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle .
6. The writer's flamboyant lifestyle was well known.
7. He doesn't have a very healthy lifestyle.
8. His lifestyle predisposed him to high blood pressure.
9. She had to change her lifestyle and eating habits.
10. They enjoyed an income and lifestyle that many people would envy.
11. He had a wildly extravagant lifestyle.
12. Suddenly she was catapulted into his jet-set lifestyle.
13. They lead an extremely lavish lifestyle.
14. She's always cutting down my lifestyle.
15. Their spartan lifestyle prohibits a fridge or a phone.
16. She made some rather barbed comments about my lifestyle.
17. She has a lifestyle which most people would envy.
18. a healthy child / diet / lifestyle.
19. We want them to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
20. The latest lifestyle trend is downshifting.
21. They enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle.
22. Many people thrive on a stressful lifestyle.
23. I was filled with envy at their adventurous lifestyle.
24. Traditional beliefs still flourish alongside a modern urban lifestyle.
25. When she lost her job they could no longer sustain their expensive lifestyle.
26. The players had to change their daily routine and lifestyle.
27. We all spent a lot of time tut-tutting about Angie and her lifestyle.
28. Exercise is one of the key components of a healthy lifestyle.
29. His public speeches are in direct contradiction to his personal lifestyle.
30. Before our modern age,[http://sentencedict.com/lifestyle.html] people had a more physical and active lifestyle.
More similar words: life, for life, lifetime, wildlife, to the life, come to life, self-esteem, nasty, wife, confess, lift, confession, profession, cliff, professional, nullify, qualify, nest, best, quest, test, forest, chest, guest, estate, modest, had best, rest on, arrest, request.