Random good picture Not show
1. Nobody believes in the myth about human beings becoming immortals.
2. It's difficult to disentangle hard fact from myth, or truth from lies.
3. Schools tend to perpetuate the myth that boys are better at sport than girls.
4. There is a famous Greek myth in which Icarus flew too near to the Sun.
5. We don't believe the myth that racial discrimination was imposed by God.
6. We want to dispel the myth that you cannot eat well in Britain.
7. There is a great myth that all sports players are stupid.
8. Contrary to popular myth , the majority of accidents are not caused by speeding or drunkenness.
9. The myth of male superiority was losing its potency.
10. The myth that elephants never forget.
11. The battle has become part of national myth.
12. The story is a pure myth.
13. It's impossible to disentangle the myth from reality.
14. It's a complete myth that he has royal blood.
15. This image is a myth perpetuated by the media.
16. At last, a women's magazine to explode the myth that thin equals beautiful.
17. His exploration of the myth brings insight into the American psyche.
18. I bought into the popular myth that when I got the new car or the next house, I'd finally be happy.
19. It was important to dispel the myth that Aids was a gay disease.
20. The writer's aim was to debunk the myth that had grown up around the actress.
21. It is another unfortunate myth of our culture that older people are asexual.
22. My mother colluded in the myth of him as the swanky businessman.
23. It is also a myth that the faculty of hearing is greatly increased in blind people.
24. We don't buy into the myth that money is the answer to everything.
25. The myth that eating carrots improves your eyesight was exploded years ago.
26. The myth of happy and contented animals down on the farm is now far from the truth.
27. People's faith in the Emperor was based on the myth that he was infallible.
28. The children enjoyed the stories about the gods and goddesses of Greek and Roman myth.Sentencedict.com
29. The propaganda of both sides relies heavily on historical myth.
30. The story has points of resemblance to a Hebrew myth.