Random good picture Not show
1. She bent down to pick up her glove.
2. Your sunglasses are in the glove compartment.
3. Where is the mate to this glove?
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Where's my other glove?
5. I threw away the odd glove.
6. The dress fits me like a glove.
7. My dress fits like a glove.
8. She was repairing a glove when I came in.
9. This glove has a hole in the thumb.
10. He was found to be hand in glove with the enemy.
11. The terrorists are working hand in glove with the drug traffickers.
12. The ball skipped off Bonds' glove and bounced toward the fence.
13. She peeled off her glove to reveal a wedding ring.
14. The UN inspectors work hand in glove with the Western intelligence agencies.
15. Kid - glove methods haven't worked it's time to get tough.
16. Here's the glove for my left hand but where's the companion?
17. Don't keep important documents in the glove compartment of your car.
18. The iron hand in the velvet glove approach seems to work best with this age group.
19. If you match that glove against this, you will find that one is slightly lighter than the other.
20. The hip flask was in the glove compartment.
21. I better feel your glove, Ting.
22. I carry the bat, the glove.
23. Miguel had a clamp in the glove compartment.
24. I put my glove back on.
25. I put the small glove on.
26. 'Cautious' is a description that certainly fits the new president like a glove.
27. I know this dress is going to fit you like a glove .
28. I think that she has an iron hand in a velvet glove.
29. Far from being independent, the government and media work hand in glove.
30. It was rumoured at the time that some of the gangs were working hand in glove with the police.
More similar words: love, all over, fall in love, all over again, fall in love with, all over the world, over and over, globe, glower, global, oven, move, over, stove, shove, novel, cover, go over, get over, be over, move on, oversee, overall, remove, hand over, approve, recover, run over, cover up, lay over.