Random good picture Not show
1. Purpose supposes foresight.
2. He was later criticised for his lack of foresight.
3. He had had the foresight to bring in the washing before the rain started.
4. They had the foresight to invest in new technology.
5. The government's policies show a remarkable lack of foresight.
6. The plans showed great foresight.
7. Luckily I'd had the foresight to get in plenty of food.
8. The couple had the foresight to plan their retirement wisely.
9. She'd had the foresight to sell her apartment just before house prices came down.
10. If you had had more foresight, you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble.
11. It required a statesman's foresight and sagacity to make the decision.
12. She had had the foresight to prepare herself financially in case of an accident.
13. Countless small examples show the authorities' lack of foresight.
14. Brown created Project Foresight to focus on the issue.
15. Others, perhaps with greater foresight, wanted the strike to be continued until they had created an acceptable alternative political structure.
16. With foresight, the whole labor movement today could have been like the Machinists and the Pilots.
17. I tried never to let my foresight influence my action, but how can I tell?
18. Cool foresight and a quick mind enabled him to react swiftly in an emergency.
19. And while a teenager has the foresight of a flea, her powers of humbug-detection are finely honed.
20. Good luck is a test of foresight, self-discipline and humility. Some people are unfortunately victimized by good luck - being carried away by the fruits of good luck. Dr T.P.Chia
21. Arthur Guinness had the foresight to make a business decision which determined the future of the company.
22. With foresight and planning, the drive to your vacation spot can be as enjoyable as your vacation.
23. It was an example of the authorities' lack of foresight .
24. It may also be said that Caldwell is concerned with foresight of consequences, whereas Morgan is concerned with knowledge of circumstances.
25. On the contrary, the project will produce valuable reference material and should be lauded for its novelty and foresight.
26. We got some recognition from the other guitarists but didn't really have the foresight to make it into something big.
27. Perhaps one could justify riches as the reward for the skill, diligence, foresight and cunning of the original creator.
28. As a rule even musicians signed to major label deals go uninsured, unless they have the foresight to insure themselves.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The reasonable foreseeability test should not apply in strict liability torts as foresight of damage is not generally required to establish liability.
30. If the employer requires protection he should have the foresight to include an express covenant in the employment contract.
More similar words: lose sight of, resign, in sight, insight, hindsight, out of sight, oversight, at first sight, highlight, design, designs, sigh, designer, design for, designation, resist, might, fight, right, night, light, eighty, flight, eighth, height, slight, mighty, weight, resident, residual.