Random good picture Not show
(1) Talk of defeat had demoralized the team.
(2) Losing several matches in succession had completely demoralized the team.
(3) The troops were thoroughly demoralized by this set - back.
(4) The illness demoralized him and recovery took several weeks.
(5) Clearly, one of the objectives is to demoralize the enemy troops in any way they can.
(6) The refugees were cold, hungry, and demoralized.
(7) After the game, the players were tired and demoralized.
(8) Poor working conditions lead to demoralized and unproductive employees.
(9) Being out of work for a long time is very demoralizing.
(10) The ship's crew were now exhausted and utterly demoralized.
(11) The workers here seem very demoralized.
(12) The enemy troops were exhausted and demoralized.
(13) We were so demoralized by that one wrong turn that were lost for hours.
(14) The defeated army returned home as a demoralized rabble.
(15) They have left the teaching profession[sentencedict.com], demoralized and undervalued.
(16) The news is very demoralizing.
(17) Gibson's home run demoralized the Astros.
(18) Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future. Adolf Hitler
(19) A clear understanding of this dilemma does not demoralize the masses.
(20) Defeat demoralized the army.
(21) I'd rather cut my throat than demoralize you on a day like this.
(22) Now, however, to recognize that leadership would be demoralize the people and lose their mass support. Sentencedict.com
(23) So, the idea is to completely demoralize the opponent once you have them down big.
(24) Demoralize. Foes suffer - 1 penalty on some actions.
(25) The soviet Union believes that it can demoralize Western Europe and paralyze us.
(26) Frequent gyrations in our national direction demoralize the Foreign Service.
(27) Constant criticism is enough to demoralize anybody.
(28) JaguarA jaguar knight can demoralize enemies with a fierce roar , as per the Jaguar Roar feat.
(29) Until that moment Sabour had seemed to fit perfectly into the demoralized atmosphere of the classroom.
(30) Speculation in foreign exchange transactions will gravely corrupt and demoralize the Party conduct and social values.
More similar words: realize, specialize, utilize, oral, Democrat, democratic, demographic, demonstrate, once more, all the more, behavioral, demonstration, mortality, from memory, in memory of, naturalist, demand, condemn, demand of, academic, epidemic, orange, for ages, prize, lemon, storage, valid, alien, size up, remote.