Synonym: arse, arse about, arse around, ass, backside, behind, bottom, bum about, bum around, buns, butt, buttocks, cadge, can, cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crumb, crummy, derriere, dirty dog, do-nothing, fanny, frig around, fuck off, fundament, git, grub, hind end, hindquarters, hobo, idler, keister, layabout, loaf, loafer, loll, loll around, lounge about, lounge around, lowlife, mooch, nates, posterior, prat, puke, punk, rat, rear, rear end, rotter, rump, scum bag, seat, skunk, sleazy, so-and-so, sponge, stern, stinker, stinkpot, tail, tail end, tinny, tooshie, tramp, tush, waste one's time. Similar words: album, bum around, bumptious. Meaning: [bʌm] n. 1. a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible 2. a disreputable vagrant 3. person who does no work 4. the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on. v. 1. ask for and get free; be a parasite 2. be lazy or idle. adj. of very poor quality; flimsy.
Random good picture Not show
1. Could I bum a cigarette off you?
2. You're just a good for nothing bum!
3. A man pinched her bum on the train so she hit him.
4. He denounced the criticisms as 'just one bum rap after another.'
5. John lost his job and went on the bum.
6. He didn't play one bum note.
7. He tried to bum a ride.
8. Cleveland always gets a bum rap in the press.
9. Mind if I bum a cigarette?
10. He's nothing but a no-good bum!
11. Could I bum a coffee off you?
12. He knows you're getting a bum deal.
13. Can I bum a cigarette off you ?
14. I thought Jim got a bum deal .
15. He gave us bum directions, but we eventually found the place.
16. She went off to bum round the world with a boyfriend.
17. Whoever recommended this software gave you a bum steer, I'm afraid.
18. He gave us a bum steer about that restaurant - it was terrible!
19. Why don't you stop behaving like a bum and get this place cleaned up?
20. The orchestra was excellent. No one played a bum note.
21. He gave me a lot of bum advice.
22. It really was bum shooting, Jack.
23. I think Steve managed to bum a lift home.
24. He's got a great bum.
25. Quigley peered down at its bum.
26. You envision a California beach bum.
27. I recall her bum, though(Sentencedict), in vivid detail.
28. But I got the bum who led them.
29. They got me on a bum rap.
30. He dropped out of college and became a beach bum.
More similar words: album, bum around, bumptious.