Random good picture Not show
1. The frozen snow crunched under the wheels of our car.
2. The tyres crunched to a standstill on the gravel.
3. The crisp snow crunched as we walked through it.
4. The wheels crunched the gravel.
5. He crunched the sheets of paper in his hands.
6. I crunched across the gravel to the front door.
7. Richard crunched into the apple.
8. Our feet crunched on the frozen snow.
9. Our feet crunched the gravel.
10. The frozen snow crunched under our feet.
11. The snow crunched beneath her feet.
12. A piece of china crunched under my foot.
13. Their boots crunched loudly on the frozen snow.
14. The gravel crunched underfoot as we walked up to the house.
15. I signed in and crunched across the gravel to my room.
16. He crunched up the empty pack and threw it out of the window.
17. Their boots crunched loudly on the frozen gravel drive.
18. Death crunched his cookies and slurped his tea.
19. I crunched across the gravel.
20. One crunched numbers; they were very important to him.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Broken window glass crunched under foot.
22. It crunched round on the gravel in front of the house then sped off through the gates scattering white stones.
23. It crunched under her boots as she shifted her weight.
24. He drank his orange juice and crunched a half burnt piece of toast.
25. Steps crunched on the roadside gravel as some one came around to the back.
26. He slipped in beside her and crunched on the dusty taste of a Rennie.
27. Dresden Heide Dresden Their feet crunched on the brittle undergrowth, leaving sharp footprints where the early morning frost had taken hold.
28. She sucked an ice cube into her mouth, and crunched it loudly.
29. The room was lit by a red light from the burning houses behind it as Anne crunched over broken crockery and plaster.
30. Arriving at the foot of the ladder, Grant's feet crunched in a sprinkling of fresh soil underfoot.
More similar words: crunch, scrunch, quenched, bunch, lunch, punch, schedule, launch, truncated, on schedule, staunch, wretchedness, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, carte blanche, unchangeable, run, crust, crush, cruise, accrue, shed, run off, run out, trunk, recruit, crucial, runner, run down, on the run.