Random good picture Not show
1. Neza was essentially run on deficit financing, said Treasurer Soledad Patino.
2. From Japan's past experience, the deficit financing of measures can indeed significantly increase the base money supply, lowering short-term and long-term interest rates.
3. The Maastricht rules in effect prevent deficit financing of state welfare.
4. Historically, it is argued that deficit financing in the 1930s did not turn around the Great Depression, and the argument is correct.
5. In finance domain, this clique basically attacks the deficit financing policy of Keynesia creed centrally.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. Politicians hope that deficit financing will be the way to stimulate the economy.
7. Then this text regards government's deficit financing behavior as the research object, regards government as an economic unit's, and analyses the cost-income models of government pay back the debts.
8. Economic recession and years of deficit financing policy of the United States total public debt has accumulated.
9. Government adhered to the prevailing orthodoxy that balanced budgets were necessary and desirable and that deficit financing was neither.
10. In addition, strict control should be made for the direction of fiscal expenditure, paying attention to rules governing the use of deficit financing.
11. If the soldiers have been supported by an unbalanced budget— that is, by government borrowing and other forms of deficit financing—the case is somewhat different.
12. Monetary authorities have little leeway given the Congress Party's demands for both high growth and cheap deficit financing.
13. We learned that in the late 1970s, when the Fed's deficit financing sent the CPI up to an annual rate of almost 15%.
14. But it has kept long-term bond yields lower than they were in January, despite a fresh lurch towards US deficit financing, while forcing up asset prices and pressing investors to take on more risk.
15. So, combining with the current fiscal policy of China, this paper discusses how the central bank can control and father inflation under a deficit financing policy.
16. The result is that the impact of a unilateral U. S. attempt at revival by deficit financing may be dissipated abroad.
More similar words: deficit, financial, financial crisis, definable, indefinable, finance, advancing, define, definite, definitely, definition, definitive, defiance, beneficial, beneficiary, in defiance of, icing, convincing, forefinger, ordinance, dominance, enticing, predominance, fascinating, benefit from, defile, defiant, refined, incite, medicine.