Random good picture Not show
1. The doctor is quite definite about Tom having measles.
2. That's definite then, is it?
3. I have no definite plans for tomorrow.
4. I need a definite answer.
5. I want a definite answer.
6. Can you give me a definite answer by tomorrow?
7. Let's fix a definite date for the next meeting.
8. Our ideas began to crystallize into a definite plan.
9. Give me a definite answer.
10. His vague ideas crystallized into a definite plan.
11. Is it definite that he's leaving?
12. We demand a definite answer.
13. I've heard rumours, but nothing definite.
14. It's too soon to give a definite answer.
15. It's impossible for me to give you a definite answer.
16. The date for the meeting is now definite: 5th March.
17. I'm not sure-I can find out for definite if you like.
18. I can't say for definite who did it, but I certainly have my suspicions .
19. They have very definite ideas on how to bring up children.
20. We insist upon a definite answer.
21. She's not definite about retiring from the game.
22. He seemed definite about what had happened.
23. I didn't make a definite promise,[sentencedict.com] mind you.
24. She made no definite plans for her future.
25. In a double-blind trial, there were definite improvements.
26. Within a group, each individual had a definite status.
27. There's a definite family likeness around the eyes.
28. I should like to think about your suggestion before I give a definite reply.
29. We'll have to wait until the new year before we can make any definite plans.
30. I should scope out his real goal before I give him a definite reply.
More similar words: definitely, definition, definitive, infinite, finite element, define, affinity, defile, deficit, finish, finish up, unite, trinity, initial, in itself, finish with, initially, initiate, penitent, initiative, penitence, impenitent, refill, benefit, find, fine, defuse, find out, defeat, finally.