Random good picture Not show
1. The thumb is opposable to the forefinger.
2. Frannie shushed her with a forefinger to the lips.
3. He took the pen between his thumb and forefinger.
4. He pinched the leaf between his thumb and forefinger.
5. I touched his brow with my right forefinger.
6. She tapped her forefinger on the bowl's edge.
7. The bald man beside her raised his forefinger.
8. Connon poked at it with his forefinger.
9. I lifted the vase between my thumb and forefinger.
10. Each dancer grasped his arrow between thumb and forefinger, about eight inches from the tip.
11. Down again from knee to groin, that delicate forefinger tracing, tracing.
12. He rubbed his thumb and forefinger together, waved his hand, and sat there.
13. He ran a forefinger across the line of the moustache which he was growing,(sentencedict.com) brushing the hairs horizontally across his lip.
14. He took her chin between thumb and forefinger, tilting her mutinous face up for his cool inspection.
15. Uncle Walter remained seated with the thumb and forefinger pressed against his closed eyes.
16. She traced with her forefinger the silky whorls of the carved garland of oak leaves that swung across both doors.
17. Eliza wet her forefinger, gently lifted the mustache, and ran the finger underneath.
18. Once more Sethe touched a wet forefinger to the stove.
19. Isabel scratched her left palm with her right forefinger, anxious.
20. Almost certainly the right forefinger, unless Gerry Boden happened to be a southpaw.
21. She licked her undamaged forefinger and rubbed away the tear traces.
22. Sergeant-Chef Gibeau leant over, tapped me on the forefinger with a table knife and told me to do them up again.
23. Each troll held a double-headed axe. Between thumb and forefinger.
24. After maybe ten seconds, he looked like a frozen statue, his right forefinger pointing toward heaven.
25. I took his prehensile toes between my thumb and forefinger.
26. Sethe took a little spit from the tip of her tongue with her forefinger.
27. He then picked it up delicately between thumb and forefinger, as if he held something highly vulnerable in tweezers.
28. At least the socket in the tip of her left forefinger hardly showed.
29. He brought his hand to his mouth, sucked the back of his forefinger.
30. She scratched delicately, not to say intimately, with her forefinger.
More similar words: ring finger, finger, fingerprint, index finger, refined, lingering, singer, linger, harbinger, fringe benefit, refill, prefix, define, definite, definable, definition, definitive, definitely, firefighter, indefinable, anger, therefore, danger, hunger, longer, wherefore, forefather, forefront, any longer, no longer.