Random good picture Not show
1. I made the icing while the cake was baking.
2. Roll out the icing into a large square.
3. When the cake is cooked, sift some icing sugar over the top of it.
4. Lightly dredge the cake with icing sugar.
5. Colour the remaining icing red.
6. She wanteda cake, preferably one with chocolate icing.
7. Dust the cake lightly with icing sugar.
8. Dust the biscuits with icing sugar.
9. Dredge the top of the cake with icing sugar.
10. Colour the icing with a little green food colouring.
11. Whisk the cream and icing sugar together.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The third goal was the icing on the cake.
13. Smooth the icing over the top of the cake.
14. Trim off excess icing around the base.
15. Dust the top of the cake with icing sugar.
16. It's an added bonus-the icing on the cake.
17. Pipe a little green icing around the strawberries.
18. Don't leave the cake uncovered or the icing will go hard.
19. Cream the butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy.
20. Add the remaining icing sugar and beat thoroughly. 4.
21. Ready-to-roll fondant icing can be bought in supermarkets.
22. Sprinkle with icing sugar on top.
23. Try salt, ginger, icing sugar, chocolate or coffee.
24. This is just the icing on the cake.
25. Dust with cocoa and icing sugar.
26. The background is icing on the cake.
27. The meal was perfect, the wonderful view from the restaurant the icing on the cake.
28. Cream the margarine in a small bowl, then sieve the icing sugar into it.
29. I was just content to see my daughter in such a stable relationship but a grandchild, that really was the icing on the cake.
30. It was a great day, but meeting her there was just the icing on the cake!
More similar words: enticing, medicine, alternative medicine, convincing, introducing, fascinating, cinema, living thing, vaccine, succinct, precinct, hallucinate, carcinomas, illicit, deficit, solicit, official, ex officio, musician, officious, cynicism, explicit, regicide, herbicide, judicial, officially, implicit, efficient, superficial, municipal.