Random good picture Not show
1. City Ordinance 126 forbids car parking in this area of New York.
2. Judging the legality of the ordinance is within the province of the courts.
3. a city ordinance that says parks must be closed at 11 p.m.
4. Paul ordinance nullified by the Supreme Court.
5. It is against State law and City ordinance.
6. The ordinance, passed unanimously Tuesday, makes it either a misdemeanor or infraction to violate a park safety rule.
7. The Board of Supervisors passed an ordinance last fall to allow the new procedure.
8. She added that the city ordinance could be preempted by state gun laws.
9. Under the 1643 ordinance to control printing, Bachilor was appointed one of the twelve divines empowered to license books of divinity.
10. An ordinance not limited to the favored topics, for example, would have precisely the same beneficial effect.
11. Eventually the local authority associations agreed a self-denying ordinance and in many authorities councillors do not seek access to records on individuals.
12. In practice this ordinance brought about little immediate change because it was introduced piecemeal into various districts.
13. To comply with a city ordinance that barred the sale of the books(sentencedict.com), the tomes were buried in a city landfill.
14. The ordinance prohibits the city from recharging in contaminated areas.
15. The ordinance was hugely unpopular with real estate investors and apartment owners.
16. The council postponed reading of an ordinance to increase traffic fines in Grand Forks until the new council takes office.
17. The new ordinance makes it illegal to limit occupancy to fewer than two people per bedroom.
18. The ordinance prohibits the sale of fireworks within city limits.
19. But the record clearly indicates that ordinance came about primarily due to the efforts of McKasson and Councilman Steve Leal.
20. Students failing to comply with the rules will be subject to the provisions of Ordinance 1985/7, Students Discipline.
21. The archdiocese still hopes to persuade the city to exempt Catholic Charities from the domestic partners ordinance, he said.
22. The Court expressly concedes that this interest is compelling and is promoted by the ordinance.
23. The city's historical commission has been working on such an ordinance for several years with no success.
24. The last two options were to do nothing to change current regulations or have staffs study possible amendments to the zoning ordinance.
25. The agency apparently also wants to ease its administrative burdens under the contracting ordinance.
26. The City states in its briefs that the domestic partners ordinance does not interfere with those statutes.
27. The council also instructed Gittings and Lounsbery to come back in 30 days with a draft ordinance for a citywide cabaret tax.
28. At this meeting the ministers asserted that their form of Church government was established by divine ordinance.
29. But he said the specific cases did help his staff realize what kinds of establishments were not covered by the 1998 ordinance.
30. On January 18, 1977, by a vote of five to three[Sentencedict.com], the commission passed the ordinance.
More similar words: ordinary, coordinate, subordinate, coordinator, extraordinary, finance, in accordance with, according, recording, according to, financial, penance, sustenance, repugnance, maintenance, financial crisis, in advance, in advance of, cordial, accordion, boarding, inane, regarding, rewarding, in and out, in any case, dominant, in any event, in a word, pregnancy.