Random good picture Not show
1. The advancing soldiers closed in on the town.
2. The troops were firing away at the advancing enemy.
3. The Allied troops are advancing on the camp of the enemy.
4. Reports from Chad suggest that rebel forces are advancing on the capital.
5. The city was liberated by the advancing army.
6. Allied troops were advancing on the capital.
7. Insurgent forces were reported advancing in the region.
8. The city fell to the advancing Russian armies.
9. The work is not advancing.
10. The advancing army met with little resistance.
11. These youngsters are advancing towards maturity.
12. The world political system is advancing towards disorder.
13. The enemy is advancing towards the castle.
14. The cavalry were advancing.
15. The enemy is [ are ] advancing towards the castle.
16. A huge truck was advancing towards us, its headlights blazing.
17. The water is advancing at a rate of 5cm a day.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Soldiers were advancing on us from all points of the compass.
19. Barricades were erected against the advancing government troops and they were manned throughout the night.
20. Studying for new qualifications is one way of advancing your career.
21. These young men are advancing against the winds and waves.
22. The army was advancing steadily and the vanguard was already at the border.
23. The enemy was put to flight by the advancing army.
24. There were unconfirmed reports that the rebel army was advancing on the town.
25. There were unconfirmed reports that the rebel army was advancing upon the town.
26. She is still very active, in spite of her advancing years.
27. The gun turret revolved until the gun was aimed at the advancing soldiers.
28. When not producing art of his own, Oliver was busy advancing the work of others.
29. Blake had grown much quieter - another sign of his advancing years.
30. Queen Milena possessed great beauty, which she retained unimpaired in advancing years.
More similar words: advance booking, advance, advanced, in advance, in advance of, advantage, take advantage of, convincing, rancid, grievance, fancier, ancient, connivance, icing, financial, enticing, producing, emancipation, fascinating, introducing, financial crisis, advertising, cinema, van, living thing, vaccine, precinct, succinct, medicine, divan.