Random good picture Not show
1. She acted in defiance of my orders.
2. She held up a clenched fist in defiance.
3. Angry protestors with clenched fists shouted their defiance.
4. A note of defiance entered her voice.
5. Claim yourself in defiance, in hope, in love, in fury, in gratitude. Claim the Light. Claim the Dark. Claim it all. Nothing can stay.
6. Running away was an act of defiance against his parents.
7. The protesters showed their defiance of the official ban on demonstrations.
8. They glared defiance at me.
9. He climbed the ladder in defiance of the warning.
10. Her eyes flashed anger and defiance .
11. He slammed the door in a spirit of defiance.
12. Her fists clenched in defiance.
13. The little boy jutted his chin forward in defiance.
14. I left the room untidy out of sheer defiance.
15. Her defiance inflamed his jealousy yet further.
16. The demonstration is a pointless act/gesture of defiance against the government.
17. Nuclear testing was resumed in defiance of an international ban.
18. He yelled his defiance.
19. He struck an attitude of defiance with a typically hard-hitting speech.
20. They organized a street demonstration in defiance of the government ban.
21. In defiance of the ceasefire,[sentencedict.com/defiance.html] rebel troops are again firing on the capital.
22. Did defiance win the day for Jack?
23. Robyn swallowed nervously, immediately regretting her spurt of defiance.
24. They maintained an attitude of defiance to social conventions.
25. The prisoner raised his fist in a gesture of defiance as he was led out of the courtroom.
26. Their love of life comes in spite of, almost in defiance of[sentencedict.com], considerable hardship.
27. He shook his fist in a symbolic gesture of defiance.
28. Thousands of people have taken to the streets in defiance of the curfew.
29. She wanted him to stay, but he left in defiance of her wishes.
30. Many people were drinking in the streets, in flagrant defiance of the ban.
More similar words: alliance, appliance, compliance, defile, define, deficit, definite, definitive, definitely, definition, deference, science fiction, dance, cancer, cancel, chance, dancer, glance, stance, france, balance, enhance, penance, finance, romance, substance, pittance, balanced, guidance, entrance.