Random good picture Not show
1. We need enemies to help define ourselves and our lives; they help us to know who we are not or who we do not want to be.
2. How do you define laziness?
3. The duties of the post are difficult to define.
4. The term 'mental illness' is difficult to define.
5. It is important to define these terms accurately.
6. They disagreed on how to define "liberal".
7. There is only one person who can define success in your life and that's you.
8. Please define the words.
9. It is difficult to define the border between love and friendship.
10. We were unable to define what exactly was wrong with him.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Can you define the word "define"?
12. This word is hard to define.
13. Social values are not easy to define.
14. He was asked to define his concept of cool.
15. We can define burnout as exhaustion.
16. It's hard to define exactly what has changed.
17. Define precisely what you mean by 'crime'.
18. language and slang is hard to define.
19. We need to define the task ahead very clearly.
20. Before proceeding further, we must define our terms.
21. I'll now try to define the term 'popular culture'.
22. Please listen while I define your duties.
23. It is very difficult to define the concept of beauty.
24. The first step is to define and analyse the problem.
25. We define education very broadly and students can study any aspect of its consequences for society.
26. It is important to define the nature of the problem.
27. It is difficult to define what makes him so popular.
28. No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself.
29. It depends what you mean by 'hostile'. In formal written English, depend should always be followed by on or upon:It depends on how you define the term 'hostile'. Upon is more formal and less frequent than on.
30. Definitions should not be more difficult to understand than the words they define.
More similar words: definition, definitely, deficit, fine, benefit, defense, find, defender, aside from, defensive, defendant, find out, finger, finally, benefit from, the first person, finance, finish up, in the first place, financial, finish with, finite element, financial crisis, pine, line, spine, outline, engine, marine, divine.