Random good picture Not show
2. Sunshine and water are beneficial to living things.
3. You will find it beneficial in the long run.
4. Unfortunately, pesticides kill off beneficial insects as well as harmful ones.
5. Some alternative treatments may prove highly beneficial.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I hope your holiday will be beneficial to you.
7. It can be beneficial to share your feelings with someone you trust.
8. Cycling is highly beneficial to health and the environment.
9. Fresh air is beneficial to one's health.
10. Breast-feeding is extremely beneficial to the health of newborn babies.
11. The changes are beneficial in some ways but not in others.
12. While a moderate amount of stress can be beneficial, too much stress can exhaust you.
13. A half-hour daily walk can be more beneficial than one hard bout of exercise a week.
14. An aptitude for computing is beneficial for students taking this degree.
15. Privatization is thought to be beneficial in that it promotes competition.
16. Gentle exercise can be beneficial for older people.
17. The money might have been used to more beneficial ends.
18. They have seen the change as unquestionably beneficial to the country.
19. These policy changes could have beneficial side effects for the whole economy.
20. They finally came to a mutually beneficial agreement.
21. Exercise is extremely beneficial to health.
22. The drug has the beneficial side effect of lowering the patient's blood pressure.
23. Using computers has a beneficial effect on children's learning.
24. A state which dwarfs its men,(sentencedict.com)in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
25. If you are elderly or physically disabled, massage can be beneficial.
26. The day will fall so big people, first Zhi, the labor of their bones, their body skin hunger, tough, line whisk it was chaos, so the spirit, increasing it not beneficial.
27. From our point of view, we do not see how these changes will be beneficial to the company.
28. The psychiatric team decided that committal would not be beneficial in her case.
29. There's a lot of evidence that oily fish, as distinct from fatty meat, has a beneficial effect.
30. The revival of the railway service will be immensely beneficial for the speedy movement of passengers and cargo.
More similar words: benefit, benefit from, official, officially, artificial, deficit, judicial, beneath, officious, racial, social, musician, efficient, crucial, socially, special, physician, sufficient, efficiency, politician, technician, financial, especially, commercial, specialty, specialize, specialist, social services, financial crisis, in effect.