Random good picture Not show
1. I shall decide for going abroad later.
2. Think it over carefully before u decide.
3. We have to decide what to do.
4. The judge will decide tomorrow.
5. They have to decide by next Friday.
6. I'm still unable to decide what to do.
7. Reckon the cost before you decide.
8. Decide to be happy every day.
9. We must decide what to do next.
10. The enemy must decide between surrender and starvation.
11. We want to decide our own fate.
12. The court will decide our fate / fates.
13. I'm unable to decide for myself.
14. I can't decide what to wear.
15. They consulted long(http://Sentencedict.com), but could not decide.
16. The commissioners had exclusive jurisdiction to decide.
17. You choose, I can't decide.
18. It was difficult to decide between the two candidates.
19. I still can't decide what to do.
20. It's up to you to decide.
21. You are the one to decide.
22. Think twice before you decide.
23. The prime minister may decide to call an early election.
24. The team's first task was to decide what equipment could be salvaged.
25. It is the Prime Minister's prerogative to decide when to call an election.
26. Employers usually decide within five minutes whether someone is suitable for the job.
27. Decide what you want to do; don't just imitate others.
28. They wait for the group to decide rather than making individual decisions.
29. She couldn't decide whether he was telling the truth or not.
More similar words: decide on, decision, incident, by accident, side by side, acid, deck, declare, decent, decade, decline, decorum, recipe, decorate, decrepit, decrease, precise, species, specify, special, deceptive, specific, especially, specialty, precisely, recipient, specialize, specialist, specifically, decaffeinated.